Ginkgo Biloba Facial Mist Therapeutic Refresher
"Ginkgo biloba is considered to be one of the most advantageous cosmetic ingredients for skin care." L'Oreal, Paris.
Nestled in the arms of the valley of Table Mountain grows a beautiful ancient and rare Ginkgo biloba tree. It is from this living fossil, this tree of knowledge and cleansing that the quintessential essence of the leaf is extracted and forms the foundation of @tablemontagne's Ginkgo Biloba Facial Mist Therapeutic Refresher.
This extraordinary terroir of the Cape Town city bowl is bathed in the purest winds from the Antarctic that have caressed the slopes of Table Mountain and its unique floral kingdom, one of only six floral kingdoms of the world, collecting the energy and essence of the fynbos flora as it flows. This is the air that feeds the Ginkgo tree that produces the extract for the facial mist. This tree has stood strong and firm in the middle of bustling city life, immune to the toxins and fumes of industry, this is the adaptability and resilience that this facial mist will impart to you.
The facial mist production process includes freshly handpicked Ginkgo leaves that are gently transfused into pure spring water according to the Bach Flower method. Vegetable based glycerin in the mist acts as a protective hydrating layer facilitating the absorption and therapeutic impact of the Ginkgo.
Gingko biloba benefits for skin include potent antioxidant protection, skin-soothing effects, increased skin-hydration, and significant anti-aging defense.
The benefits of Ginkgo biloba for the body as a whole are numerous. Firstly it is a brain tonic so it improves all functions of the brain which then has a positive impact on every single cell in the body.
Here are some additional benefits of Ginkgo biloba:
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves circulation and heart health
- Improves mental conditions
- Enhances brain function and wellbeing
- Improves oxygen and glucose utilization by the tissues
- Reduces anxiety
- Supports vision and eye health
- Soothes headaches and migraines
Benefits of the facial mist on the skin:
- Hydrates the skin instantly
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Clears the complexion of any problem skin
- Sets makeup beautifully
- Improves absorption of other skincare products like moisturizers, serums, etc
- Refreshes and uplifts tired and dull skin
When and how to use:
- Apply 1 to 2 times daily to the whole face and as the fine spray hydrates your face also breathe it in deeply through the nose.
- Spray at an any time of day as a pick-me-up. Useful to use as a periodic refresher for improved oxygen during long periods of pandemic mask wearing.
- Can be used in place of a toner after cleansing
- To set your makeup
- While on a long journey, especially flying, which dehydrates the skin
- In the case of heightened stress or exam nerves it can be used more frequently.
Ingredients: Ginkgo biloba extract, aqua, glycerin vegetable-based. No additives, preservatives, artificial chemicals of any kind.